Fairtex Boxing Gloves-BGV14 -R | Boxing Gloves | Training | Sparring Gloves | Safe and Comfy
Microfiber Gloves - Art Collections - Minimalism Art
- Minimalism - in the visual arts and music, minimalism is a style that used pared-down design elements. Minimalism in the arts began in post - World War II Western art, most strongly with American visual arts in 1960s and early 1970s.
- New gloves are newly designed with the long cuff. Very convenient to form a fist in order to save energy during training.
- Combining some characteristic of the classic #BGV6 sparring gloves with extra padding on the palm area for maximum comfort and safety.
- Made from high quality microfiber which is equally as durable as leather but is lighter, smoother and does not degrade like leather does meaning less odours.
- Long cuff design
- Padded palm
- Consistent, Lightweight gloves
- Shock absorbing triple layered padding